Strengthening Your Application to the MD program at MUSM
Are you looking for ways to strengthen your application to the M.D. program at MUSM?
Join us for a free event on Apr 22, 2017 at the Medical Education Building, MUSM (Macon Campus), 1550 College St, Macon, GA 31207
Check in at 8:45 am (in the Lobby)
Time: 9:00 am - 12 noon
This program is particularly aimed at providing advice for those that are seeking to re-apply to the M.D. program at MUSM should they not be accepted for entry in August 2017.
1. Before registering, please review Eligibility Criteria for applying and Criteria used by the Admissions Committee for inviting a Secondary Application Invitation published at. http://medicine.mercer.edu/admissions/md/information/committee/
2. Please be aware that Criteria for admission are reviewed by the Admissions Committee on an annual basis and any revisions will be published on the admissions webpages of MUSM's website. Please ensure you also review deadlines depending on the program type you intend to apply to. You can reach the relevant links from http://medicine.mercer.edu/admissions/md/
3. Specifically, check the links above March 16, 2017 onward to determine if there have any changes to eligibility criteria for applying, and criteria for a Secondary Application Invitation applicable for the 2017-18 M.D. Admissions Cycle (or 2018 AMCAS Application Year), and carefully check deadlines for Primary and Secondary Applications depending on the type of application (Early Decision Program, Regular Pool, Early Assurance) you intend to submit.
4. Please be informed that admissions staff and admissions deans are unable to comprehensively cover all dates and deadlines in individual counseling encounters and informational recruiting events. We make references to webpages where official information is posted, and we expect applicants to read published policies on relevant pages of our admissions webpages to be sure, and to contact us with specific questions well on time. Contact Information: Catharine Groover, Admissions Counselor, MUSM; E: email@example.com; W: (478)-301-5425.
5. Registration is required. Please register at https://tinyurl.com/j76yavd Persons requiring alternative formats, accessibility or assistance due to a disability, should call 478-301-5425 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 days prior to the event date.