Regular Admission Requirements
The Admissions Committee looks at each application holistically with a specific focus on prospective and previous commitment to our mission.
- All applicants must be legal residents of Georgia.
- MCAT scores, no more than two years old
- The premedical course requirements are two semesters with an affiliated laboratory in:
- General Biology
- General or Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- All pre-requisite courses must be complete for accepted applicants prior to the first day of enrollment.