Regular Admission Requirements
- MUSM accepts applications only from U.S. citizens or permanent residents who arelegal residents of Georgia at the time of submitting the application.
- Applicants to the MD program should have obtained an undergraduate degree with a minimum of 90 credit hours of coursework or be on track to complete an undergraduate degree from an accredited college and or university by July of the intended year of matriculation.
- MCAT scores must be reported on the primary application by the deadline applicable. The oldest MCAT considered for the 2014-2015 cycle: January 2012.
- Applicants must have completed or be in the process of completing the following premedical course requirements by July of the intended year of matriculation. The premedical requirements are one-year laboratory courses in general biology, general or inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry, and general physics.
- MUSM Admissions Office should receive official transcripts of all college coursework you have undertaken directly from the respective institution(s) by August 1st of the intended year of matriculation.