DiscoverMUSM provides prospective applicants an opportunity to get a in-depth look at what MUSM's M.D. Program has to offer. Participants will meet with Admissions Committee Interviewers, learn about the M.D. Program Curriculum and the Clinical Development and Assessment Center (CDAC), tour the School of Medicine facilities and meet representatives from MUSM departments!
This free event is open to students interested in attending MUSM. We will also have representatives from MUSM's Masters Programs, including: Masters of Family Therapy, Masters in Preclinical Sciences, and Masters in Biomedical Sciences.
Please know, a requirement of the M.D. Program at MUSM is Georgia State Residency.
Register for DiscoverMUSM
If you are traveling NORTH on I‑75
1. Take Exit 163 (Mercer University Drive)
2. At the end of the ramp, turn right onto Mercer University Drive
3. Go to the second red light, and turn left. This will be the South Campus Entrance of Mercer University. You should see tennis courts to your left.
4. At the stop sign, turn right. This road will take you between the Medical School (left) and Engineering Building (right). Turn left into the parking lot behind the Medical School. Enter the double glassed doors beneath the letters that say “Medical Education Building,” on the parking lot side of the building. You will enter the foyer. On the right, you will see the Medical School Library; on the left, you will see a glass door leading to the Dean’s Office Suite. Enter the Dean’s Office Suite and go through the doors on the right. You will see signs directing you to your contact person.
If you are traveling SOUTH on I-75
6. Take exit 163 (Mercer University Drive)
7. At the end of the ramp, turn left onto Mercer University Drive.
8. Follow steps 3 and 4 above.
From I-16; Heading West (from Savannah)
Take I-16 West until it merges with I-75 South.
Follow steps 6-8 above.