Student Email Notifications
Official information from the School of Medicine is sent to your Mercer LIVE e-mail account. If you choose to use another email provided, it is your responsibility to configure your external email account with your Mercer Live Account. MUSM will not use your personal external provider email address to send information to you. To receive these messages to your Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail accounts, you must complete the following steps by the deadline of Friday, October 31st. If you need assistance, please email or call the Mercer IT Helpdesk at email@example.com or (478) 301-2922.
Follow the instructions below to redirect your MercerLive email messages to an external email account. (i.e., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
- Log in to MercerLive: http://mercerlive.mercer.edu.
- Click the gear icon next to your name, located in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Click Options.
- Click Forward your e-mail, located on the right side of the page.
- Enter the email address you want your MercerLive email redirected to in theForward my e-mail to: box located at the bottom of the page.
- Enable the option Keep a copy of forwarded messages in Outlook Web App.
- Click Start Forwarding.
- Click Mail located in the upper-left corner of the page to return to the inbox.
Thanks in advance for your participation!