Family Therapy, M.F.T.
Become a highly-skilled clinician committed to helping individuals, couples, and families through our interactive and problem-based program.
Applications for Fall 2024 admissions are now open!Apply Now
Join a virtual information session to learn more about the Master of Family Therapy program.
Click on the dates below to see more details and register for an upcoming virtual info session with our program director.
Pursue your passion of helping others!
Earn a Master of Family Therapy (MFT) through Mercer University’s School of Medicine and you will benefit from:
- Small class sizes. Low student-to-faculty ratio allows students to be a part of a supportive faculty and student body where they form strong connections and receive personalized instruction.
- Exceptional faculty. Classes are taught by faculty who are leaders in the field with clinical fellow and approved supervisor status in the AAMFT.
- Career preparation. 100% of Mercer’s MFT graduates are licensed and employed in their field.
- Social justice focus. Mercer’s mission is to improve access to behavioral health services to reduce mental health shortages in Georgia.
- Medical school affiliation. Students are provided the unique opportunity to learn about mental health in a collaborative interdisciplinary context.
- COAMFTE accreditation. Graduates of COAMFTE-accredited programs are prepared for national and state exams and enjoy increased license portability.