Faculty Research Committee
The Research Committee serves as a liaison between persons engaged in research and the administration of the School.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Research Committee
- To advise the Dean, through the Executive Council, on the implementation of administrative programs and policies instituted for the support of research.
- To receive and disseminate information from the Dean’s Office on issues that impact research.
- To serve as a forum for the discussion of improvement and expansion of research activity.
- To communicate needs or problems related to research and the research environment to the Dean’s Office.
- To make recommendations for the coordination of programs to enhance research and the research environment.
- To make recommendations for the coordination of activities with other committees involved with research.
- To promote the dissemination of information regarding research at the School.
- To promote collaborative research.
The Research Committee consists of nine voting members who are actively engaged in research or are facilitating research:
- Four faculty members from clinical departments.
- Three faculty members from Biomedical Sciences.
- One faculty member from Community Medicine.
- One faculty member from the Medical Library.
For more information about the Faculty Research Committee, please contact Committee Chair Dr. Jacob Warren at firstname.lastname@example.org.