Applicants seeking graduate admission must have a bachelor’s (undergraduate) degree with an acceptable grade point average from an accredited college or university. The degree may be in any discipline.Apply Now
Submit all of the following items to complete your application to the program. Specific directions for the submission of each item can be found at Instructions for MFT Online Admissions Application.
- $50 Non-refundable Application Fee
- Transcripts from All Previously Attended Institutions: Submit an official transcript from each college and university previously attended. Transcripts are required for both undergraduate and graduate course work. Official electronic transcripts should be submitted directly from the institution to email@example.com.
- Three Letters of Recommendation: Applicants must submit three (3) letters of recommendation that speak to the applicants’ aptitude and potential as a marriage and family therapist.
- Written Essay: Applicants must complete an essay as part of the online application.
- GRE Scores (optional): If you choose to submit GRE scores, official test results should be submitted to the university through ETS using the institutional code 5409 and department code 0000.
Admission decisions cannot be made until all application materials have been received.
Applications are considered by the Admissions Committee on a rolling basis. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Fall 2022 Entry
- November 1, 2021: Early Admission Application Opens
- January 31, 2022: Early Admission Application Closes and all supporting materials due (NOTE: only applications that are complete with all materials received by this date will be considered for Early Admission.)
- February 1, 2022: Regular Admission Application Opens
- June 6, 2022: Regular Admission Application Closes (It is encouraged to apply well ahead of this deadline as spots are usually filled by June each year.)
- June 20, 2022: Regular Admission Supporting Materials Due
The interview process is an opportunity for our faculty, students and admissions staff to learn more about you, and it gives you a chance to learn more about our program.
NOTE: Applications must be complete with all materials received to be considered for interview.
Fall 2022 Entry (M=Macon, A=Atlanta)
Interviews are held monthly on each campus beginning in February 2022– specifics to come soon.