Applicants seeking graduate admission must have a bachelor’s (undergraduate) degree with an acceptable grade point average from an accredited college or university. The degree may be in any discipline.Apply Now
Submit all of the following items to complete your application to the program:
- $50 Non-refundable Application Fee
- GRE Test Score: Due to COVID-19, the GRE is waived this year for entry in 2021 or if you already hold a master’s degree. All-degree seeking MFT applicants must have taken the Graduate Records Examination test (GRE) within the last five years. You are required to send your GRE scores to Mercer University (School Code: 5409).
- Transcripts from All Previously Attended Institutions: Submit an official transcript from each college and university previously attended. Transcripts are required for both undergraduate and graduate course work. Official electronic transcripts should be submitted to email@example.com.
- Three Letters of Recommendation: Applicants must submit three (3) letters of recommendation that speak to the applicants’ aptitude and potential as a marriage and family therapist.
- Written Essay: Applicants must complete an essay as part of the online application.
Admission decisions cannot be made until all application materials have been received.
Applications are considered by the Admissions Committee on a rolling basis.
Spring 2021 Entry (Macon only)
- September 21, 2020:Entry application opens
- November 15, 2020:Entry deadline
Fall 2021 Entry (Macon, Atlanta)
- October 1, 2020:Entry application opens
- January 29, 2021:Early application deadline
- July 1, 2021:Regular application deadline (It is encouraged to apply well ahead of this deadline as spots are usually filled by June each year. Applications after July 1, 2021 will be accepted on a case-by-case basis.)