Joint Research Conference
MUSM Joint Research Conference
The annual Mercer University School of Medicine Joint Research Conference brings together faculty and students from MUSM and the School of Pharmacy for a collaborative, interprofessional research symposium to present the latest developments in Mercer health-related research. It includes posters and oral presentations from students and faculty, and a keynote address.
2023 Annual Joint Research Conference
The 2023 Annual Joint Research Conference hosted by the School of Medicine and the College of Pharmacy was held on the four campuses on Friday, October 27, 2023. The Conference provides an excellent opportunity for faculty to showcase their work and for students to gain experience in dissemination of research findings. Awards will be given for faculty and student research in both the oral and poster presentation categories.
If you have any questions, please direct them to Dr. David Hollar at email@example.com.
- 9:00 am – 9:45 am | Introduction and Keynote Address: Rural Autism Spectrum Disorder: Barriers to Healthcare and Solutions
Sarah Rotschafer, PhD
- 9:45 am – 10:45 am | Clinical Session, Moderated by Raghavan Chinnadurai, PhD
- Atlanta: Dr. Kenric Ware
- Columbus: Harrison Hughes
- Macon: Jack Lambert
- Savannah: Mikalah Maury
- 11:00 am – 12:15 pm | Medical Education Session, Moderated by Iuliia Zhuravlova, MD, PhD
- Atlanta: Dr. Reid Proctor
- Columbus: Victoria Brown, Briana Richardson
- Macon: Anna Krampl, Dr. Allen Tindol
- Savannah: Andrew Jackson
- 12:15 pm – 2:30 pm | Lunch and Poster Sessions
- 2:30 pm – 3:45 pm | Epidemoilogy Session, Moderated by Nader Moniri, PhD
- Columbus: Jin Moon
- Macon: Ian Sellars
- Savannah: Ashlyn Fletcher, Garret Pierchajlo
- 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm | Biomedical Session
- Atlanta: Sharvari Kshirsagar, Richa Tyagi
- Columbus: Kathryn Lockwood
- Macon: Lloryn Cylin, Dr. Francis Kirera
- Savannah: Stan Heath, Rhett Parr
Registration is now closed.
Thank you to our event sponsor: