2020-21 Application Cycle Timeline
Since completed applications are considered by the Admissions Committee on a rolling basis and the number of interview spots is limited, we encourage all applicants to complete their applications as early in the cycle as possible. Once applications are complete, applicants will receive an email acknowledgment from the Admissions Office that their file is complete and eligible for review by the Admissions Committee.
- July 31, 2020: Last day to take the CASPer Exam
- August 3, 2020: Primary AMCAS Application and transcripts must be submitted to AMCAS
- August 24, 2020*: MUSM Admissions Office must receive an applicant’s CASPer score, GPA and official MCAT score(s) by 5 p.m. EST for a Secondary Application Invitation for the Early Decision Program to be considered
- August 31, 2020: All Secondary Application components must be submitted by 5 p.m. EST
- August 20, 2020: Interviews begin
- September 24, 2020: Interviews end
*Note: MCAT scores must be filed no later than September 30, 2020 for a final decision for Early Decision Applicants.
- August 17, 2020: Primary AMCAS Application and transcripts must be submitted to AMCAS
- October 2, 2020: All secondary application components must be submitted by 5 p.m. EST
- October 7, 2020: Last day to be notified of an interview invitation
- October 15, 2020: Interview day
- November 1, 2020: Primary Applications must be submitted to AMCAS
- November 15, 2020: Transcripts must be submitted to AMCAS
- December 10, 2020: Last day to take CASPer exam
- January 13, 2021: All Secondary Application components must be submitted by 5 p.m. EST
- October 1, 2020: Interviews begin
- February 4, 2021: Interviews end
Note: Dates are subject to change. Criteria for admission are reviewed by the Admissions Committee on an annual basis and any revisions will be published on this page reasonably in advance.