This Week @ MUSM is the official student newsletter of the Mercer University School of Medicine. It is created and distributed by the MUSM Marketing & Communications Department to help students stay informed and better manage the volume of email they receive.
Schedules & Deadlines
This Week @ MUSM is distributed through email to all students every other Monday. The deadline for submitting items is 5 p.m. the Thursday prior to publication. This Week @ MUSM only publishes items related to the School of Medicine and its students. All content is subject to editing.
Submissions to This Week @ MUSM will generally fall into one of the following categories.
- Event Calendar: University-related activities, which can include club activities and more.
- Student Announcements: Official university communications aimed at students, which can include student services like career counseling or tutoring, upcoming deadlines, and other important notices.
- News & Notables: Student achievements, scholarship recipients, and other outstanding activities, as well as faculty recognition, grants, and other information that is of interest to students.
- Student Recongition: Stories of students living the mission and helping out in the community.
- Wellness: Wellness efforts like student activities, university initiatives, and wellness tips.
- MUSM Marketplace: MUSM-branded items that are available for purchase through student fundraisers and other sources.
- Exciting Opportunities: Research and scholarship opportunities, summer programs, and conferences.
- Volunteering Opportunities: Service opportunities for students, which can include health fairs and med camps.