Anthony Kondracki, MD, MPH, PhD
- MD, Jagiellonian University College of Medicine
- MPH, Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine
- PhD, University of Maryland School of Public Health
- Postdoctoral Research, Biostatistics, Florida International University, Robert Stempel College of Public Health & Social Work
Dr. Kondracki’s research focuses mainly on exposures during pregnancy and adverse pregnancy outcomes such as preterm birth, low birth weight, and gestational diabetes. Specifically, he is interested in smoking during pregnancy, birth defects, prevention of infant mortality, and reduction of maternal mortality in the State of Georgia.
- Li W, Kondracki A, Sun N, Gautam P, Kalan M, Jebai R, Gbadamosi S, Sun W. Nighttime Sleep Duration, Daytime Napping, and Metabolic Syndrome: Findings from the China Health and Retirement Longitudinal Study. Sleep and Breathing. 2021 (accepted, in press)
- Kondracki A, Riedel M, Crooks K, Perez P, Flannery J, Laird A, Sutherland M. The link between neuroticism and everyday cognitive failures is mediated by self-reported mindfulness among college students. Psychological Reports. 2021 (accepted, in press)
- Li W, Sun N, Kondracki A, Kiplagat S, Osibogun O, Kalan ME, Jebai R, Sun W, Wei Z. Exposure to famine in early life and self-rated health status among Chinese adults: a cross-sectional study from Chinese Health and Retirement Longitudinal Study (CHARLS). BMJ Open. 2021. (accepted, in press)
- Kondracki A, Valente M, Ibrahimou B, Bursac Z. Risk of large for gestational age births at early, full and late term in relation to pre-pregnancy body mass index: Mediation by gestational diabetes status. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology. 2021 (accepted, in press)
- Khorrami Z, Zolala F, Haghdoost A, Sadatmoosavi A, Ben Taleb Z, Kondracki A, Ward K, Shahbaz M, Kalan M. Job-related stress and tobacco smoking: A systematic review. Journal of Workplace Behavioral Health. 2021.
- Li W, Kondracki A, Gautam P, Rahman A, Kiplagat S, Liu H, Sun W. The association between sleep duration, napping, and stroke stratified by self-health status among Chinese people over 65 years old from the China health and retirement longitudinal study. Sleep and Breathing. 2020 Oct. 16
- Kondracki A. Low birthweight in term singletons mediates the association between maternal smoking intensity exposure status and immediate neonatal intensive care unit admission: The E-value assessment. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. 2020: 20:341
- Kondracki A. Prevalence and patterns of cigarette smoking before and during early and late pregnancy according to maternal characteristics: the first national data based on the 2003 birth certificate revision, United States, 2016. BMC Reproductive Health. 2019: 16:142
- Kondracki A, Hofferth S. A Gestational Vulnerability Window for Smoking Exposure and the Increased Risk of Preterm Birth: How Timing and Intensity of Maternal Smoking Matter. BMC Reproductive Health. 2019; 16:43.
- American Public Health Association
- Association of Teachers in Maternal and Child Health
- Society for Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Society for Pediatric and Perinatal Epidemiologic Research