Betsy Smith, DrPH, MPH
- BS, Environmental Health, University of Georgia
- MPH, Epidemiology, Emory University
- DrPH, Epidemiology, University of Georgia
Dr. Smith’s research focuses on the association between experiencing stressful life events and the development of chronic conditions such as diabetes and cardiovascular disease. She also assists students, physicians, and other faculty with study design, methodology, and statistical analyses for studies in various areas and specialties such as internal medicine, infectious disease, cardiology, gastroenterology, gynecology, orthopedics, surgery, and pediatrics.
- Click here to see a full list of Dr. Smith’s publications.
- American Public Health Association (APHA)
- The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi
- Waddell Barnes Society for Internal Medicine