Wanda S. Thomas, MLIS
- BS, Fort Valley State University
- MLIS, Valdosta State University
Wanda Thomas’ areas of interest include health literacy, health disparities, and health equality. Her research focuses on clinical informational needs, nurse research and interdisciplinary collaborations through librarianship.
- Thomas WS. Nurse Research Rounds: In the Spirit of Inquiry. Med Ref Serv Q. 2017 Apr-Jun;36(2):179-186. doi: 10.1080/02763869.2017.1293988. PMID: 28453416.
- Thomas, W. S., & Hoey, M. (2020). Hospital inter-professional collaboration: a clinical librarian’s experience. Journal of Hospital Librarianship, 20(1), 87-94.
- Black Caucus American Library Association (BCALA)
- Georgia Health Science Library Association (GHSLA)
- Medical Library Association (MLA)