Wei-Hsiung Yang, PhD
- BS, Biology, National Sun Yat-sen University
- MS, Physiology, National Taiwan University
- PhD, Physiology, Colorado State University
- Post-doctoral Study, Internal Medicine/Endocrinology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
- Postdoctoral Study, Internal Medicine/Endocrinology, University of Michigan
Dr Yang’s research specifically focuses on FOX proteins and p53. His research interests also examine protein-protein and protein-DNA interactions and post-translational modifications in the signaling pathways of tumor suppressors and oncogenes.
Click here to see a full list of Dr. Yang’s publications.
- DoD (Co-PI)
- American Association for Cancer Research (AACR)
- Reviewer Board, Sensors (MDPI)
- The Endocrine Society