Vision, Mission and Values
The grand challenges of rural health are resolved through education, research and community engagement.
To educate physicians and health professionals to meet the primary care and healthcare needs of rural and medically underserved areas of Georgia.
- Collaboration - Working together and respecting each other’s contributions
- Compassion - Showing empathy and concern for the well-being of others
- Competence - Demonstrating mastery of skills of one’s profession or vocation
- Excellence - Performing at the highest level and exceeding the expectations of those we serve
- Integrity - Unwavering adherence to a professional and ethical code of conduct
- Respect and Honesty - Conducting ourselves in a manner that demonstrates the value of each individual
- Service - Offering our talents and skills toward betterment of our communities