Vision, Mission and Values
The grand challenges of rural health are resolved through education, research, and community engagement
To educate physicians and health professionals to meet the primary care and healthcare needs of rural and medically underserved areas in Georgia
- Integrity – Honesty. Professionalism. Accountability.
- Respect – Empathy. Civility. Transparency.
- Excellence – Service. Quality. Commitment.
- Diversity – Inclusive. Welcoming. Fair.
- Collaboration – Three Campuses. One School Community.