Christopher Scoggins, MPH
- BS, Psychology, Mercer University
- MPH, Public Health, Mercer University School of Medicine
Chris Scoggins’ research interest includes: health disparities, systems of care, healthcare workforce development and retention, health behavior, and gerontology.
- House, A. & Scoggins, C. (2018). Mercer University School of Medicine, Columbus Campus. In M. P. Flanagan (Ed.), The regional medical campus: A resource for faculty staff and learners (pp. 231-236). Ocala, FL: Atlantic Publishing.
- American Public Health Association
- Area Health Education Centers (AHEC) Primary Care Workgroup
- Area Health Education Centers (AHEC) Scholars Program
- Delta Omega Honor Society
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Resilient Georgia