Jeffrey Ignatoff, MD
- BA, General Science, Hiram College
- MD, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Residency, General Surgery/Urology, Northwestern University
Dr. Ignatoff’s research while attending Northwestern was focused on several areas of translational oncologic research and clinical trials. Specifically, he evaluated circulating prostate cancer cells associated with radical prostatectomy, and on clinical trial evaluation of chemotherapeutic and immunotherapeutic intravesical instillation agents in superficial bladder carcinoma.
- Oefelein, M. G., Kaul, K., Herz, B., Blum, M., Holland, J., Keeler, T., Cook, W. & Ignatoff, J.M.: Molecular detection of prostate epithelial cells from surgical field and peripheral circulation during radical prostatectomy. J. Urology, 155:238, 1996.
- Ignatoff, J.M., Oefelein, M.G., Watkin, W., Chmiel, J., & Kaul, K. L. Prostatic specific antigen reverse transcriptase-polymerase chain reaction assay in pre-operative staging of prostate cancer. J. Urology. 158:1870-1875, 1997
- Ignatoff, J.M., Chen, Y.H., Greenberg, R., Pow-Sang, J., Messing, E., & Wilding, G.: Phase II study of intravesical therapy with AD32 in patients with papillary urothelial carcinoma or carcinoma in situ refractory to prior therapy with bacillus Calmette-Guerain: A trial of the Eastern Cooperative Oncology Grp. Urol. Oncol. 27:496-501, 2009.
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- American Urological Association (AUA), North Central Section
- Chicago Medical Society
- Chicago Urological Society
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Fellow, Royal Society of Medicine
- Society of Surgical Oncology
- Society of University Urologists
- Society of Urologic Oncology